Welcome

This is a blog about the everyday life of a couple of Browns

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Toaster Strudel

Yesterday my mom and my niece Edie arrived!! I picked them up at the train station in Tacoma and we headed to the store to get some groceries for the weekend.  One thing that Edie was looking forward to was trying her first pop tart.  I guess she's never had a pop tart before so she thought this vacation was the perfect time to sucker me into spoiling her with food she's not allowed to have at home.   We got to the store and I made the mistake of asking her if she wanted an actual pop tart or a toaster strudel.  After much deliberation she got both.  We walked out with cinnamon roll toaster strudel's and chocolate fudge pop tarts, I'm not sure which one sounds more disgusting. Yes, I am a sucker and I always have been.  now we have a long busy day ahead of us.  We are going to spend the day in Seattle then we'll have dinner with the Brown family.
This is Edie, excited to try her first toaster strudel

No comments:

Post a Comment