Welcome

This is a blog about the everyday life of a couple of Browns

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Minute to win it


I am so excited because I got to meet some of Craig's extended family last night.  Craig's Aunt Lyn, Uncle Hugh and cousin Mindy are up visiting from Colorado.  We has so much fun with them last night.  We had a family dinner, dessert as you can see all over Hailey's face, then finished off the night playing "minute to win it".  They brought this game with them from Colorado.  It's a home made game modeled after the t.v. game show that has contestants play unique games using just household materials.  We all got a good laugh watching each other try to play.  

I think Trish has a natural talent for shaking ping-pong balls from a Kleenex box tied behind her back, good job Trish!!
cute Hailey really enjoyed her dessert
Me and Mindy
Craig's Aunt Lyn, cousin Mindy, Craig, and Craig's dad Bill
Craig and Mindy
Makenzie had a great time doing crafts with Aunt Lyn

Now I'm excited to see my mom and my niece Edie in a few hours.  They  will be arriving by train this afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment