Welcome

This is a blog about the everyday life of a couple of Browns

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm starting to get excited for this weekend

I know it's still a few days away but I'm really excited!! My cute, almost 11 year old niece, Edie is coming up for a visit along with my mom. They will only be here for a short time but we have big plans. I think our plans involve the Space Needle and Alki Beach. I know anything we do will be a blast. Edie has two little brothers that I'm also crazy about but she holds a special place in my heart because she was my first niece and she's named after me. Her name is Edie Maria and I fell in love with her when she was born almost 11 years ago. Here is a picture of her when she visited last time, along with little brother Isaac in the second picture.

Edie making (and eating) cookies


Edie and Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment