Welcome

This is a blog about the everyday life of a couple of Browns

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vegas Baby!!!

We just got back from our Vegas trip last night so we are tired but it was worth it, we had such a great time. We began our weekend with our friends Rick, Jane and their cute little boys, Vaughn(almost 4) and Mason(almost 2). We spent our first night at their house so we had time to relax and visit before we got to our hotel on the strip. I wanted to take Vaughn and Mason home with me, they are so cute!!! On Saturday we went to Red Rock Canyon with Rick, Jane and the boys to drive the loop around the canyon, then to lunch before we said goodbye. Here's some pictures of us with the boys.

Here's Craig with Vaughn and Mason at Red Rock


I'm just hanging out with the boys


Mason is my new little friend!!



Saturday afternoon we were off to our hotel on the strip. We stayed at the Wynn hotel and it was beautiful. Our first day on the strip was spent shopping of course!

Here I am in front of one of my favorite stores in the Forum Shops at Ceasars's Palace.

This is us again at Ceaser's palace in front of the fountain.

We shopped till we dropped then headed back to our hotel for dinner. We had to wait in line about an hour for the buffet but it was amazing so we were happy. Here's a picture of the dining room.

I'm not sure how we did it but we were out until 2am that night just walking around and people watching.
Sunday finally came, yes, the big day!!! We got up and headed down to the lobby to pick up our Garth tickets and scored a free brunch buffet with our tickets so that was a nice bonus. Sunday was another day of checking out the strip and more shopping before getting ready for the big event. Here we are all dressed up for Garth!!!



Yes, I'm a dork, I wanted a picture of my Garth wristband so here it is!!!



I've been waiting almost 20 years to see Garth Brooks and he did not disappoint. I was truly amazed at how talented he was. He played for 2 1/2 hours. Just him and his guitar, and Trish Yearwood who made a small appearance. Seeing Garth Brooks was a dream come true for me and a memory that will last a lifetime.

Here are some bonus pictures of the strip at night from our car.

This really isn't the most attractive picture (I took it of myself as Craig was driving) but I like the lights in the background.




No comments:

Post a Comment