Welcome

This is a blog about the everyday life of a couple of Browns

Monday, June 21, 2010

Countdown to Garth!




These boots are made for walking! So today is the beginning of the official Garth countdown. For those of you who don't know what I'm referring to, I'm talking about the great Garth Brooks. Yes, Craig and I will be off to Vegas on Friday for a Garth Brooks concert on Sunday. These are the boots that Craig got for me to wear to the show. I have wanted to see Garth for almost 20 years, so this is a big thing for me. Poor Craig, he really doesn't like country music so he's just along for the ride but I guess he can't complain because he gets a trip to Vegas out of it.

2 comments:

  1. Girlllll,

    YOU are gonna rock those boots. Take lots of photo's, I can't wait to see what you look like at for your BIG night.

    love love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria!
    I'm excited you started a new blog, and we are really looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. I'm sure the concert will be amazing!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete