Welcome

This is a blog about the everyday life of a couple of Browns

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A trip down memory lane

Yesterday I dug out my old Garth Brooks CD's that I've had forever. I got my first one almost 19 years ago when I was a high school freshman, then collected them all after that. Some of them have my initials written on them from when I traveled with my church youth group every summer. We would all listen to our portable CD players as we traveled and traded music around. Those old CD players would skip so often in the car that I don't know how I got through one disk, but I managed. I, for one am happy that the day of the portable CD player is in the past, and the day of the ipod is here.



Here's a bonus picture of my friend and neighbor Sarah's new puppy. she just got her yesterday, isn't she cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment