Welcome

This is a blog about the everyday life of a couple of Browns

Monday, July 5, 2010

My $10.00 Craig's List find

I've been looking for a make-up vanity for quite some time now but I could never find what I was looking for at a price I was willing to pay, until now. This is my Craig's List score. I paid ten dollars for this little beauty last Saturday and I couldn't be happier. I spent my day today sanding, priming and painting. I ordered pink glass knobs that should be here by the end of the week and I got a piece of glass from my mother-in -law that will be cut to size for a glass top. By this weekend I will have a brand new vanity!! The best part is that I did all the work myself. The only thing Craig had to do for me was lift the vanity up on the work bench and show me how to use the palm sander.

Here are the before pictures.



Craig took this picture of me sanding but I cropped myself out of it because I look pretty scary. I don't think anybody wants to see my un-showered self.

Hopefully I'll have the after pictures by this weekend.

1 comment: